This event is part of The 2030 Movement, a free two-week online festival for the next leaders and innovators in tech. Head to The2030Movement.com to see the full schedule.
There’s never been a more important time to collectively become more aware of how we—as individuals, corporations and businesses—are affecting the planet. It’s also vital to understand why sustainability strategies are not only vital to protecting our environment; they’re also essential growth strategies for modern businesses.
While many innovations cite being environmentally friendly as a bonus perk, few innovations, whether financed by big corporations or academic institutions, are truly driven by this cause. Fortunately, to counter this, an increasing raft of firms are looking into solving some of the biggest environmental issues of our generation: global warming, sustainability and the negative effect modern lifestyle is creating.
Join our panel discussion, which will be putting the spotlight on eco-friendly firms who are taking concrete steps to lessen their environmental footprints or helping others to lesson theirs. We’ll explore why they do what they do, how their innovations are changing the world and making it more sustainable as we speak, and tips for companies looking to embark on a greener journey of their own.
- Steven Reilly (Moderator) | Managing Director, Australia, TEAM LEWIS
- Kelly Beater | Head of Sales & Marketing, felix mobile
- Mayur Singh | Co-Founder, The Green Collective
- Susannah Jaffer | ZERRIN.com
- TEAM LEWIS: LEWIS is a global marketing agency built to help and inspire brands to grow. It provides a full spectrum of marketing, communications, and digital services to deliver tangible business impact for clients. The company has over 500 staff across 24 offices throughout Asia, Europe, and North America. Visit www.teamlewis.com/asia/
- felix mobile: felix is the plan with a bigger plan — to do right by our customers by doing right by the planet. Good value with good values. Digital all the way. Certified carbon neutral, powered by 100% renewable electricity. One tree planted for every month you’re an active customer. Listening to our customer community and acting on their behalf.
- The Green Collective SG: The Green Collective SG is Singapore’s first collective retail concept showcasing sustainable alternatives to consumers as well as businesses, reducing our footprint on planet earth. Operating in a cooperative set up, the Green Collective does retail, workshops and other experiences both in store and while holding pop ups for businesses.