This event is part of The 2030 Movement, a free two-week online festival for the next leaders and innovators in tech. Head to The2030Movement.com to see the full schedule.
From Barefoot Investors to Diamond Hands, investing — and the culture around it — has never been more accessible than right now.
The rise of the retail investor has hit the mainstream and shows no sign of slowing. Join our leading finance experts for this session as we explore the changing investment landscape, the next generation of investors and how disruptive tech is giving access to a whole new world of financial opportunities both now and in the decade to come.
During the session we’ll cover:
- From Wall St to George St – the rise and boom of the retail investor.
- Generation I-nance – Who are the new generation of investors?
- Breaking barriers – How tech is paving the way to new financial opportunities.
If you’re an investor, interested in investing or love to chat about disruptive tech, this event is for you!
- Jonathan O’Brien | Senior Regional Admissions Director, General Assembly
- Bryan Wilmot | Chief Marketing Officer, Stake
- Stake: Stake offers real-time access to trade the US stock market. Invest in Apple, Google, Nike, Alibaba, Amazon and thousands more directly from the palm of your hand. With Stake, trading the $31 trillion US share market is easier and more affordable than trading at home.