This event is part of The 2030 Movement, a free two-week online festival for the next leaders and innovators in tech. Head to The2030Movement.com to see the full schedule.
People who find meaning in work grow faster. And when people grow, teams and businesses grow. This was something that Hatch Co-Founders, Adam Jacobs and Chaz Heitner, saw time and time again as Co-Founders of THE ICONIC and Zip Co respectively. To this day, they both stand by the same principle: Hire for motivation and potential, not background.
Today’s job market is competitively fierce. Building world-class teams is more important than ever for employers, while candidates search for meaningful careers. So, how can we find a match that works for both sides?
Join this session to discover:
- How the best companies define team fit to build world-class teams;
- How to use your transferable skills, interests and motivation to land your next gig, and grow the way you want to; and
- The AHA moment: How the Hatch Exchange program focused on people’s transferable skills to redistribute some of Australia’s best talent from major brands like Qantas and Australia Post.
- Adam Jacobs | Co-Founder, Hatch
- Hatch: Hatch is building a future where all people find meaning in work by matching people to the right companies, based on potential and not background.