Level: Beginner – Intermediate level
Join this Data Visualization Fundamentals Workshop catered towards beginner to intermediate users, where you will receive hands-on learning to build your own insightful dashboards in Tableau.
Using a Google Analytics sample dataset, the training will cover the following fundamentals of data visualization on Tableau:
- Connecting to a data source
- Creating different charts
- Combining visualizations in an interactive dashboard.
- 45 min of data visualization fundamentals and introduction to Tableau
- 2 hands on activities to guide you through the process of building your own Tableau Dashboard
- 30 min dynamic group discussions on data interpretation and storytelling
Prior to the training, we will send registered participants a sample dataset that we will be using during the workshop. You will need a laptop computer with Tableau installed and power cord on the day of the event. Instructions for how to install Tableau will be emailed one week prior to the class.
Speaker: Lauren Balik is the CEO and Founder of Upright Analytics, a full-stack data consultancy focused on business intelligence, advanced analytics, and data engineering. There is nothing she enjoys more than solving hard data problems and building elegant solutions that empower organizations to love their data. She is a graduate of the University of Virginia and lives in New York City
Products by Women is a diverse global community for women in innovation and tech. By signing up for this event you’ll be signed-up for our newsletter. No hard feelings but if the PBW newsletter isn’t for you. Here’s where to unsubscribe from this list!