Getting ahead with your money is hard at the best of times, and unless you know where you want to end up it’s impossible to figure out how to get there. In this session, we’ll dive into how to set solid goals for your money. We’ll also help you understand the key principles you can use to start making progress toward those goals faster and easier.
- How to set realistic goals for your money
- How to increase the profit you ACTUALLY make from your income
- How to leverage your existing assets to increase your after tax returns
- Your next steps and how to get started.
- Ben Nash | Founder & Financial Adviser, Pivot Wealth
- Pivot Wealth: Pivot Wealth was created to help young professionals create a life that isn’t limited by money. We can help you make smarter choices, learn the rules of the game, and get more out of what you have now. We focus on putting you in the driver’s seat so you can build a money strategy that gives you balance. Our passion is helping you find the perfect balance between living the life you want today, while you make the financial progress you want to set up your future.
- SelfWealth: SelfWealth is an independent, Australian-owned and operated company that runs Australia’s most popular low-cost share trading platform. Based out of Melbourne, Victoria, SelfWealth is a leading Australian Fintech, helping Australians build wealth for almost a decade now through innovative technology, transparent pricing and support when their Members need it.