There is a legitimate concern that during times of change and transition there is an impact on performance.
This perception is based on a gross misunderstanding of what is actually the source of high performance in organizations.
We have perfected the art of having people and organizations perform at their highest level during any circumstances.
This webinar is for leaders and managers who want to create a breakthrough during this time, not merely survive.
We will address how to work effectively in challenging circumstances:
- Dealing effectively with fear, uncertainty and change
- Keeping everyone on the same page and moving in the same direction
- Maintaining a high degree of integrity and accountability
- Generating coordinated action
- Experiencing being related and connected
Who this webinar is for:
- Leaders dealing with an economic downturn, uncertainty, and change
- Leaders who not only want to maintain morale, but want a thriving culture
- Any leader concerned with the efficiency and productivity of their organization as more and more people are being asked to work remotely
- Teams figuring out how to work together in this new environment
For additional information, please contact Kenda-Le Pernin at 214-282-7905
Webinar instructions will be sent after you register.
© 2020 Mark Kamin & Associates ~ An Educational Company ~ Confidential & Proprietary ~ All Rights Reserved