Zoom fatigue is real. Over the last 12 months, as we’ve spent more time online than ever before, with the feeling that we must always be connected and reachable, how do we ensure that we are working not only efficiently but effectively? Where, oh where, in the midst of endless emails, voice messages, DMs and Zoom calls can we even consider having some digital downtime?
Join GA and Business coach, Ryan Drake, for a session on what it means to work in a digitally connected, always “on” world and when and how to know to disconnect for some well needed mental R&R.
This session is especially for those working online i.e. remote workers, digital marketers, software engineers, analysts, finance, business. Anyone who feels constantly connected to their devices – It’s time to start working smarter not harder!
- Why do we feel the need to be digitally connected all the time?
- Simple time management & prioritisation techniques that you can implement immediately to help with feelings of overwhelm
- How to look for the signs you’ve over-engineered your calendar and need a break
- How to schedule regular digital downtime and (really) enjoy your time offline
- Resources and tools to help with your digital detox