This event is part of Lightbulb to Launch 🚀 A 2-week long festival for all mission-driven entrepreneurs who want to launch their side hustles and make an impact! Head to the site to see the full schedule!
With LinkedIn becoming many professional’s go to networking forum for career and business, it’s essential you know how to maximise the many free (and some paid) LinkedIn features available for your business via the company page.
Essential elements of the company page educate LinkedIn members about your business, product or service offerings. In this introductory session we’ll go through,
- Creating a pinned post
- Leveraging the different content features, including posting images, PDF documents, videos, website links and curated content
- Creating events and polls
- Applying for and broadcasting LinkedIn Live
- LinkedIn Advertising
- How to optimise the LinkedIn company page
- Different content features available via the company page
- How to create events and polls via the company page
- Where to get started with applying for LinkedIn Live & LinkedIn Advertising
About Our Partners
We help individuals and organisations unlock LinkedIn with specialist LinkedIn training and educational resources.
Download our Company Page Follower Guide
Sign up to our E-Insights to stay informed of LinkedIn news and LinkedIn marketing tips. https://thinkbespoke.com.au/think-bespokes-e-insights
Build your confidence on LinkedIn and learn how to engage your community and stakeholders.